Friday 1 February 2013

Delaque gang finished

Ok Alex was the only request so I went ahead and painted my gang a cretin! I also finished my gang!!!

Sat down with my girlfriend and went though my gang and named them all. (She is much better at coming up with names than me!)

So here is my Delaque gang.

My Leader: Bullseye












He's armed with a Grenade launcher with frag & krak










Heavy: Tapper armed with Heavy Bolter
(I know its a heavy stubber, I just didn't want to cut up an old mini)





 Heavy: Jayne armed with his named Plamsagun

 Gangers with Lasguns: Pockit & Alby










Gangers with Shotguns: Riley & Hicks










Juves with Autopistols: Iago & Mugen












Cretin with stubgun: Patrick




His much loved tied together stubgun



The gang make his carry their gear for them











Nasher: Snowflake








And a full gang shot!




So what do you think?? Please let me know!

Oh I also just noticed that in the group picture it kinda looks like the cretin has his hand stuck up the heavy weapons barrel 0.o

1 comment: