Monday 9 June 2014

Painting update and Gorman Di Wulfe

So I was wanting to do block colour base markings on my Cygnar army.
I had rushed white lines marking my bases that I did earlier in the year for a local tournament. But they don't work for me, they never looked very even.

I was torn for a while trying to decide what colour to choose thinking of light blue but settled on light grey in the end. My theme colour is Black so blue would have contrasted too much and drawn the eye away from the models. Whereas light grey compliments my colour scheme nicely I feel.

I also plan on added kill markings to the backs of my models bases to indicate when they get a caster kill.

Should I include ones from the past, or start fresh with this idea?

As a bonus for this post (I really don't like putting up posts with no pictures)
Gorman Di Wulfe






He was a lot of fun to paint. I love the sculpts privateer press makes they have tons of character.
It makes it hard for me to paint units though as solos and warcasters are so much more fun to paint.
I'm trying to discipline myself into finishing units before painting a solo as a "reward"

So what do you think of Gorman? Should I include old caster kills when I mark them, or just new ones?
Would love to hear from you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment