Sunday 28 December 2014

Ol' Rowdy Painted

I couldn't decide what to paint next so I put up a poll. Ol' Rowdy got all the votes so here he is!


This is the first Warjack I have painted in my colour scheme. I struggled for a while figuring out what sections of the jack I should paint what colour.


I added red high pressure danger areas on the gauges on his boiler and his hammer arm.


I think I might add kill marking on his buckler, not sure if it should be only casters or if it should include all models??


The model has a great aggressive pose, it was quite fun to paint, I'm glad the fiery effect on the eyes and vents adds to this look. 


What do you think of the colour scheme I have chosen for my jacks? Should I add kill markings?
Also what should I paint next? Choose in the poll at the top right of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment