Saturday 6 February 2016

Loads of character models Painted


So as a treat to myself I saved painting some of the character models in my two lists for last!
Well I'm now fully painted for my ADR pairing at Smogcon, its been a lot of work but I think its worth it and will look a lot better now I have fully painted armies to put on the table.


Rhupert might be getting tartan treatment in the future on his bagpipes sack.



I cut eEiryss off the building piece she comes on and made her a rock out of green stuff.
I'm happy with how she looks now.



pEiryss is a bit of a derpy model in my opinion but as I don't have the money to buy the No Quarter version (and likely never will) I'm stuck with her, I tried to make her as similar in scheme to eEiryss as I could.



Ragman looks a bit like Scarecrow from Batman... I tried a bit of source light effect coming from his hand. Not as good as I have seen other people do but good enough I'm happy with it!



Aiyana was fun to paint, she had been one of those models I put off for ages due to her being such a nice model I don't want to make a mess of them. But now she is done I'm happy with her.



For a long time I didn't know what colours to paint Holt in, but I finally go there and now he and Aiyana are ready to enable eCaine's assassinations! 


Well that's me fully painted for Smogcon! (well the masters event at least...)


No comments:

Post a Comment