Wednesday 9 August 2017

Sam & the Devil Dogs Painted


I painted this character unit a while ago, I had intended to convert some of them to make them all look different. But I didn't have any bits that I could use to convert them and didn't want to spend extra cash. I did make green stuff slings to hold the weapons rather than have them just floating on their backs.






A couple of different grunts front and back, these are the most repeated sculpts 



These two grunts are the most interesting looking to me, I love the action poses they both have.


I look forward to the mayhem this lot will create when I put them on the table. I have plans to try them with Haley3 behind a trencher cloud wall, and with Maddox in Tim from Storm chambers list.
What do you think of my Devil dogs? Have you tried them on the table? If so what do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment