Monday 2 October 2017

Sea dogs with Riflemen and Mr Walls


Max unit of Sea Dogs with the rifle attachments and Mr Walls Painted! These guys were a ton of fun to paint. Like the Press gangers I painted I had originally wanted to convert some of them to avoid the "clone" issue. But time and money meant that I settled of making sure their clothes all got painted differently.





There are some really nice scuplts in this unit, I especially like the guy in the middle here with the beard, he looks like he got lost on the way to the shops and had weapons pushed in his hands!



Mr Walls the toughest pirate around! I love the little monkey on his shoulder, such a cool extra detail.


So what do you guys think of my Sea dogs? 
I will hopefully have the pirate character solos and the commodore cannon posted up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment