Friday 19 January 2018

3 RPG/Proxy models Painted - Reaper miniatures

Here are a few minis which I painted up to use in the Iron Kingdoms RPG, as well as proxy stand in models for Warmachine.
All of these three models are Reaper Bones, which is the white plastic versions of Reapers models. Sometimes they can be lacking in detail in places or have details merge into one another but they are cheap and great for RPG minis.



This model is called Anwyn in the Reaper line but I use her for a gender swapped Rhupert Carvolo. I stole the idea from Trollock on the PP painting forums you can find his much better painted version here



She was a fun mini to paint though i often worried that the model might snap off the base at her ankles...



Rebecca next to Rhupert jamming presumably...


Reaper calls this mini Oswald the overladen, I have used him to represent a NPC that the party hired in my campaign of Iron kingdoms RPG. The party got very fond of this guy in the end, always trying to make him more of an active party member and less of a pack rat. He had no aptitude for combat however and nearly died on quite a few occasions...


Painting all the different things he is hauling around was a interesting challenge, I like how the green bottle ended up looking, and he had a whole plucked chicken hanging from his pack!




Arran Rabin as Reaper call this mini I used as an antagonist who fought the party on a few different occasions. She is an Alchemist/Cutthroat who used her alchemical grenades to hamper the parties efforts to catch her. 




I also like to have her as an gender swapped option for Gorman Di Wulfe


I'm guessing they are discussing new formula to put in their grenades?

What do you think of these RPG/Stand in models? I really like Reapers line of minis and have a few more that are wip on my painting table, so expect to see a few more of them in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment